Service and Maintenance
Service engineers – Precision and practical expertise is on its way to you
Even the best products need a service that satisfies the most demanding requirements – all over the UK 24/7, 365 days a year.
21 service engineers with fully equipped service vehicles and a central warehouse based near London ensures efficient and expert support for our customers.
STULZ Service offers a wide variety of Service and Maintenance programs designed to keep your critical facilities operating continuously and reliably. You need a company with a proven track record and our aim is to offer an overall service package to meet customer needs from an technical and commercial point of view.
Whether it's routine services or our round-the-clock emergency service all over the United Kingdom – if problems are affecting your operations, our service engineers will be on site within 4 hours. Individual emergency call-out times can be agreed by contract.
Like every piece of technical equipment, air conditioning systems for ICT need preventive maintenance. In Data Centres, in particular, even minor malfunctions can have serious consequences. Regular system inspections and maintenance by the STULZ Service Team keeps unforeseeable problems in the system technology at bay. This keeps processes critical to business up and running and ensures availability, energy efficiency and cost effectiveness.
STULZ Service is able to draw upon over 30 years of experience in the design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance of precision air conditioning equipment.
- Qualified personnel with F-Gas certification throughout the UK
- Expertise and specialist knowledge that is always up to date, thanks to regular further training courses at the STULZ Headquarters in Hamburg and through our online STULZ academy
- Use of the very latest service technology, test equipment and techniques
- Single point of contact: one person coordinates all work processes
- Spare parts available around the clock
- The Service organization has access to the STULZ central warehouse in Hamburg
- 24/7 emergency service by arrangement
- 4 hours maximum response time for problems affecting operations
- Contracts tailored to suit the precise requirements of your facility
- Able to offer comprehensive support not only of STULZ equipment but also for recognised none STULZ equipment manufacturers.
STULZ Service directly employs a team of Service engineers who have had comprehensive training and a offer a wealth of experience across the full spectrum of environmental control systems. They are equipped with test equipment and a range of emergency spares which can be quickly supplemented from our extensive central spare parts store.